The Library is open for...
- Computer usage, Scanning & Printing by appointment with a 1 hour time limit.
- Call for Notary and Fax services: 973-691-8686 ext. 112
- Tables for studying and laptop use are available, one person per table (no groups).
- Masks and social distancing required at all times.
- Walk in patrons are allowed to browse for and check out books based on capacity.
(no sitting down and reading of books)
- There is a limit of 25 patrons inside the building at one time.
- Curbside pickup is available for patrons.
- No conference rooms or tutoring.
- Appointments are preferred for browsing and use of computers.
- Walk-in will be considered based on capacity
- Appointments can be made by calling 973-691-8686 Ext.104 or emailing TAG@gmail.com.
- Online and Outdoor programming will continue.
Monday: 9:00am - 8:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 8:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Click here to schedule a time for Computer use
- Click here to schedule a time for Fax service
Please call the library at
to set up a Notary appointment