Upcoming Adult Programs
Book Discussion Groups
Pick up your copy at the front desk today!
Morning Book Club:
Tuesday, December 10 @ 11:00am
The Five People You Meet in Heaven, by Mitch Albom
Evening Book Club:
Wednesday, November 20 @ 7:30pm
The Killer Angels, by Michael Shaara
Wednesday, December 11 @ 7:30pm
A Doll's House, by Henrik Ibsen
The goal of the group is to provide an open, constructive atmosphere for writers to discuss their work with people of similar interests and to learn about the writing/publishing world.
- Writers of all levels and interests can attend the group meetings.
- Anyone with an interest in writing is welcomed to join the group.
- You don't have to be published or have written anything to join the group.
- Ideally we will strike a balance between blind acceptance of everything and unconstructive hurtful criticism, which will not be tolerated.
- This will be "your" group, so suggestions regarding how you would like to proceed, are welcomed.
Meetings are held on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month from 7:00-8:00pm.
Please contact Cindy LaPenna for details. 973-691-8686