There are many programs and events for the adult community of Mt. Olive Township to enjoy at the library. Book discussion groups, a writer's group and even a knitting group!
Book Discussion Groups:
Pick up your copy at the front desk
Morning Book Club:
Tuesday, February 14 @ 11:00am
The Book That Matters Most: A Novel by Ann Hood
Tuesday, March 4 @ 11:00am
The Worst Hard Time: The Untold Story of Those Who Survived the Great American Dust Bowl by Timothy Egan
Wednesday, March 29 @ 7:30pm
On the Road by Jack Kerouac
Evening Book Club:
Wednesday, February 22 @ 7:30pm
The Marriage of Opposites by Alice Hoffman
Writers Group: The goal of the group is to provide an open, constructive atmosphere for writers to discuss their work with people of similar interests and to learn about the writing/publishing world.
- Writers of all levels and interests can attend the group meetings.
- Anyone with an interest in writing is welcomed to join the group.
- You don't have to be published or have written anything to join the group.
- Ideally we will strike a balance between blind acceptance of everything and unconstructive hurtful criticism, which will not be tolerated.
- This will be "your" group, so suggestions regarding how you would like to proceed, are welcomed.
Meetings are held on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month from 7:00-8:00pm.
Please contact Cindy LaPenna for details. 973-691-8686