There are many programs and events for the adult community of Mt. Olive Township to enjoy at the library. Book discussion groups, a writer's group and even a knitting group!
Check back soon!
Book Discussion Groups: Pick up your copies at the library today.
Morning Book Club: Tuesday, Dec. 16th @ 11:00am in the Conference Room
The House Girl, by Tara Conklin
Classics Club: Thursday, Nov. 20th @ 7:30pm in the Gathering Room
The Legend of Sleepy Hollow and Rip Van Winkle, by Washington Irving
Evening Book Club:Wednesday, Dec. 10th @ 7:30pm in the Gathering Room
The Housekeeper & the Professor, by Yoko Ogawa
Writers Group: The goal of the group is to provide an open, constructive atmosphere for writers to discuss their work with people of similar interests and to learn about the writing/publishing world.
- Writers of all levels and interests can attend the group meetings.
- Anyone with an interest in writing is welcomed to join the group.
- You don't have to be published or have written anything to join the group.
- Ideally we will strike a balance between blind acceptance of everything and unconstructive hurtful criticism, which will not be tolerated.
- This will be "your" group, so suggestions regarding how you would like to proceed, are welcomed.
Meetings are held on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month from 7:00-8:00pm.
Please contact Cindy LaPenna for details. 973-691-8686
Knitting & Crocheting Group: First and Third Wednesday of the month from 6:30-8:00pm.
All levels of expertise are welcome. Bring your own project or help us make a blanket for Project Linus by bringing in a pair of knitting needles (size 8).
Ever tried knitting before? If you would like to learn the basics please bring a pair of knitting needles (size 8) and yarn to the meeting.